Can I get a copy of my divorce decree online in Missouri?

Where do I get a copy of my divorce decree in Missouri?

Marriage & Divorce Certificates

Divorce decrees can be obtained from the Circuit Clerk in the county where the divorce was granted. Only Certified Statements Relating to Marriage or Divorce can be obtained from the Bureau of Vital Records in Jefferson City.

How do I get a copy of my divorce decree St Louis County?

You may obtain a copy of your divorce decree by one of three ways. You may call, write or come into the Circuit Clerk’s Office, 105 South Central, Clayton, MO 63105, Monday through Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.. Our phone number is 314-615-8015.

How long are divorce records kept?

The policy states that the contents of divorce files should be retained by the court for 18 years following the date of the final order. After that, the files are stripped and destroyed.

How do I get a copy of my divorce decree in Jackson County Missouri?

To receive a copy of a divorce decree, call Civil Records at 816-881-1710.

What is Missouri casenet?

Casenet is an online system designed to make it easier for people to gain access to information regarding court cases. Casenet was a judicial response in Missouri to the need to make the judicial system more public for Missourians. Casenet provides access to court records only in Missouri; not other states.

THIS IS IMPORTANT:  Question: How do you settle a divorce?

Are divorce records public in Missouri?

Unless sealed by a court order, a Missouri divorce decree is public record and viewable by anyone so long as they provide a valid request form and other necessary information.

How do I get a copy of my divorce certificate?

If you filed for divorce in the United States, you generally can obtain a divorce decree from the court that issued the document. Alternatively, you can request an official copy from the office of vital records in the state where your divorce was finalized.

Can you read divorce papers online?

As of 1999, cases are held by the courts electronically and are accessible through the Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) service. Cases before 1999 can be accessed at the court where they were filed or at a Federal Records Center.