What profession has the highest divorce rate in America?
The 10 occupations with the highest divorce rates:
- Medical and life scientists: 19.6% …
- Clergy: 19.8% …
- Software developers, applications and systems software: 20.3% …
- Physical therapists: 20.7% …
- Optometrists: 20.8% …
- Chemical engineers: 21.1% …
- Directors, religious activities and education: 21.3% …
- Physicians and surgeons: 21.8%
Who has the highest rate of divorce?
According to the UN, the country with the highest divorce rate in the world is the Maldives with 10.97 divorces per 1,000 inhabitants per year.
|Rank||Country||Divorces per 1,000 inhabitants per year|
What professions have the best marriages?
Jobs With The Highest Marriage Rates
- Directors, Religious Activities And Education.
- First-Line Supervisors Of Fire Fighting And Prevention.
- Architectural And Engineering Managers.
- First-Line Enlisted Military Supervisors.
Among working-class and poor men and women who have ever married, more than 40 percent have ever been divorced. High rates of nonmarital childbearing and divorce among working-class and poor adults translate into more family instability and single parenthood for children in working-class and poor communities.
Do firefighters have a high divorce rate?
Based on their analysis, firefighters had a lower rate of current divorce/ separation than most other occupations (14.08% for firefighters vs. 16.35% for average across occupations).
Which professions have the lowest divorce rate?
Jobs With The Lowest Divorce Rates
- Other Life Scientists.
- Physical Therapists.
- Software Developers.
- Lawyers, And Judges, Magistrates, And Other Judicial Workers.
- Speech Language Pathologists.
What is the #1 cause of divorce?
The most commonly reported major contributors to divorce were lack of commitment, infidelity, and conflict/arguing. The most common “final straw” reasons were infidelity, domestic violence, and substance use.
Which celebrity has most marriages?
Zsa Zsa Gabor
With the highest number of marriages on this list, we have Zsa Zsa Gabor, who was married nine times. Her husbands were Turkish politician Burhan Asaf Belge, hotel magnate Conrad Hilton Sr., actor George Sanders, banker Herbert Hutner, oil executive Joshua S.
Who are doctors most likely to marry?
Male physicians and surgeons are most likely to marry female physicians and surgeons or male registered nurses.