How much did paul McCartney pay for divorce?
LONDON (Reuters) – A British court ordered former Beatle Paul McCartney on Monday to pay his estranged wife Heather Mills 24.3 million pounds ($48.7 million) after an acrimonious divorce battle.
When did paul McCartney marry Heather Mills?
Paul McCartney and Heather Mills were a golden couple of the early noughties, their relationship swarmed by intense media attention from the outset. Heather, 53, was the Beatles star’s second wife, the pair walking down the aisle in an intimate Irish ceremony 19 years ago today (June 11).
Who pays the most alimony?
Top 10 Highest Alimony Payments
- Amy Irving & Steven Spielberg — $100 million.
- Kevin Costner & Cindy Silva — $80 million. …
- Kenny & Marianne Rogers — $60 million. …
- James Cameron & Linda Hamilton — (more than) $50 million. …
- Michael & Diandra Douglas — $45 million. …
- Ted Danson & Casey Coates — $30 million. …
Who got the biggest divorce settlement?
We look back at some of the most expensive divorce settlements in history.
- Jeff Bezos and Mackenzie Scott: $38bn.
- Alec and Jocelyn Wildenstein: $2.5bn.
- Rupert Murdoch and Anna Maria Mann – $1.7bn.
- Harold Hamm and Sue Ann Hamm – $1bn.
- Michael Jordan and Juanita Vanoy – $168m.
- Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren – $100m.